Welcome to Another Man Fuel and KRAVE Jerky Giveaway!
Sponsored by KRAVE and Angry Orchard Hard Cider
UPDATE: Congratulations, Geoff Z. For winning the Man Fuel and KRAVE Jerky Giveaway! Thank you everyone that participated!
In honor of National Jerky Day on June 12, 2016, I have the opportunity to offer one lucky reader another giveaway sampler pack of KRAVE Jerky (assortment pictured)! All you have to do is click on the link below to enter the giveaway. The winner will be announced on Sunday, June 12, 2016 after 12 PM. In the meantime, check out the crazy cocktail recipe provided by KRAVE and Angry Orchard Cider as an alternative method to enjoying jerky!
Have fun, good luck, and have a Happy Jerky Day!
This giveaway will run from Friday, June 10 through Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Click on the button above for 6 ways to enter the giveaway.
Use all 6 methods to enter and increase your chances to win!
Come back each day for daily entry options.
By entering you agree to the Terms and Conditions found on the giveaway.
Smoked Apple Infusion Cocktail
A beef jerky infused cocktail with hard cider, honey, and tequila.
- 1.5 oz. Krave Chili Lime Beef Jerky Infused Reposado Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Cinnamon Infused Honey Syrup (see below)
- 0.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 4 oz. Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- Smoked Salt
Cinnamon Infused Honey Ingredients
- 2 cups Honey
- 1 cup Water
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- Measuring Cup
- Small Pot
- Slotted Spoon
- Ounce measurement
- Cocktail Shaker
- Tear up a medium sized piece of beef jerky and add to the Tequila.
- Allow to sit for 20 to 30 min and then strain off the Tequila.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice and a smoked salt rim.
- Garnish with a piece of KRAVE Chili Lime Beef Jerky.
Cinnamon Infused Honey Directions
- Add the honey, water, and cinnamon sticks to a pot and cover.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20 min.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator